Friday, February 7, 2014

♫ Music Friday - All Of Me

Hey Hey my little Beauty Munchkins!


I am feeling a liiiittle bit romantic at the moment. Why you ask?! Well that is a good question I can’t answer you either. That is usually not who I am, but I just went with the flow and made a dark romantic look for you.


The song that goes with the look of today is one of my all time favorite love songs sung by an incredible artist I just can’t get enough of. I simply love the lyrics of this song.
Baby, this one is for you …


So because I usually don’t wear pinkish shades I had to go out and buy some new things for it. Also I didn’t use foundation, but my favorite BB cream, because it gives me the glow I would want to have on a romantic date.


Face
Nivea Pure Effect Control Shine
CV Collagen Eye Cream
MAC BB Cream SPF 35 – Extra Light
Catrice Camouflage Cream – Light Beige
MakeUp Forever Full Cover Concealer – 1
So Susan Water-Based Pure Luminizer
Benefit Soft Focus Highlighter – Watt’s Up
Catrice All Matt Plus – Natural Beige
MAC Sheertone Blush – Breath Of Plum
Catrice Une Deux Trois – Meet Nudy

Eyes
Catrice Prime And Fine Eyeshadow Base
Maybelline Color Tattoo – Pink Gold
Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow – Gold’n’Roses
Catrice – Heidi Plum
Essence Wild Craft – Mystic Lilac
Catrice Longlasting Eyepencil – Blue Berrymore
Catrice Gel Eyeliner – Black Jack With Jack Black
MAC Haute & Naughty

Brows
Catrice Eye Brow Set – dark color

Lips
Essence Long Lasting Lipstick – Natural Beauty
Essence Lipgloss XXXL Shine –Bubble Babe


I absolutely fell in love with the Maybelline Color Tattoo. I’m glad I bought it.

What would you wear on a romantic date or on Valentines Day?
Let me know in the comments down below.

A new post will be up soon! Until then..
.. stay tuned and have a fantastic day (or night)

hugs
Trish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment